Filled Under: , , ,

GTA 4 Highly Compressed PC Game [64Kb] Kgb Archived.

Share

GTA 4 Highly Compressed PC Game [64Kb] Kgb Archived.

Now no more worries of Slow because we have uploaded GTA 4 in Highly Compressed . Gta 4 is a Game of 16 GB , downloading it with 60 Kbp's can take months . So we have uploaded it in Highly Compressed . But its little tricky , it is Kgb archived to 64Kb. So it will take around 6 hours or less as per your computers Speed.






Gameplay Watch IT!!!

 

 Minimum System Requirements

Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
RAM: 2 Gb
Disk Space: 16 Gb free
Video RAM:  256Mb
Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 2600
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Network: Broadband Internet Connection
Direct X: 11

....

Maximum Sys = As Much as you have .

INSTALLATION:
1. Download the File
2. Extract the downloaded File ( It contains GTA 4 Kgb and Kgb Archiver )
3. Install Kgb Archiver.
4. Choose the File to Extract 
5. Wait For 6 - 8 Hours.


Download Below



15 comments:

  1. hey man is this even the game? how to install it after you extract with that kb thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Simple .
      1. Install the archiver.
      2.Select The File.
      3.Start the process .
      4.Wait for some time.
      5.Play the game

      ENJOY
      ENJOY!!!!

      Delete
  2. it dose not work like that im tell you bro when I install it it brings 11 files and the setup is now working

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. what is your ERROR YOU ARE GETTING EXPLAIN ME .

      Delete
  4. WHEN I INSTALL THE GTA IV KGB FILE AND AND I GO INTO THE FOLDER I SEE A FILE THE SAYS SETUP AND WHEN I GO INTO IT A BLACK BOX COMES UP AND THE SETUP COMES OFF WHEN I TRY THE AUTO RUN FILE IT BRINGS UP FILE NOT VALID WITH WIN RAR SAME THING WITH THE GTA SA HELP ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. plz help me wasim

    ReplyDelete
  6. what am I to do help me

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes this is not working help plzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks For this wonderfull comment .. I wanna ask are u a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The setup.exe wont even open and autorun.exe wont run in my pc

    ReplyDelete
  10. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS , Becoz Its Not Working

    ReplyDelete
  11. My respected sir! Plz kindly & urgently upload castle strike with highly compressed & upload in (uppit.com).plz lets do this.i wait for this game.thanx.good luck bye bye my sweet heart.

    ReplyDelete

2014 © ExtremelyGamerz NOTE- We Dont Upload Games We Give Links To Download .
RealMag theme by Templateism